You’ve tried everything else, so why not try something that works?
Synergising the latest scientific expertise from the areas or sports psychology, positive psychology and performance coaching, our Positive Performance Project for Sustaining Success teaches delegates how to leverage the skills and resources required to get the edge in performance in sports, career and academia.This interactive and dynamic programme outlines the mindset, resources, strategies and tangible actions that lead to creating an Individual Zone of Optimal Functionality (IZOF®)and sustainable peak performance
Participants will learn:
- Enhanced focus, mental agility and toughness.
- How to build and sustain productivity and performance in tough times
- How to maintain psychological well-being and master stress and fatigue.
- Bounce back from setbacks
- How to tackle negativity and set uplifting personal goals.
- Enhanced confidence and self-worth.
- Increased resilience and grit
- Managing pre-performance anxiety
- The principles and secrets of sustained success.
- Self-care & nutrition for optimal performance
This interactive and dynamic programme outlines the resources, mindset, strategies and tangible actions that that lead to creating an individual zone of optimal functionality and peak performance.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed to introduce young people, or those who support them, to the mindset, theory, skills, strategies and tangible actions that underpin consistent optimal performance.
Individuals who would benefit from this course include:
- Young men and women about to start 3rd level education seeking to perform their best academically
- Those wishing to pursue a career in professional/top-level sports
- Young people with specific achievement goals for their Leaving Certificate in June 2015
- Those considering career options upon completion of 2nd or 3rd level
- Individuals at the cusp of their careers looking to develop the mental skills and agility required to achieve career success
- Individuals involved in supporting the performance of others, i.e. coaches, teachers, or employers.
- Parents who wish to understand and positively support their young person’s performance
Which Workshop Should I Attend?
Fri 22nd – Sat 23rd August (10am – 5pm both days)
This introductory workshop is designed for the enlightened next generation (age guide 17-25). Whether you are preparing for the final cycle of school exams, early or mid-college cycle or just about to embark on a new career , in which you need to create critical career capacity, this is the a programme that will benefit you ! It is an energetic, interactive workshop which will teach you how to maintain psychological well-being whilst being highly motivated and committed to achieving your purposeful goals. You critically learn the mindset to both achieve and sustain success. With this set of skills and resource management, you can be sure to be at your best to optimise performance and sustain self-success.
Mon 24th – Tues 25th August (10am – 5pm both days)
This introductory workshop is designed for the more experienced supporting generation, who are supporting the performance of others and themselves, whether their goals are academic, sports or career capital development. The aim of the course is to help you positively support performance of self and/or others. You will learn how to continuously motivate and be self-motivated, how to bounce back after setbacks and how to help keep focus on worthy and purposeful goals. Upon completion, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to support and encourage sustained success in self and others.
The Positive Performance Workshop will be delivered as an interactive and dynamic workshop, held over the course of 2 full days in the Killashee House Hotel, located just outside Naas, Co. Kildare. Light lunch and refreshments will be provided on both days.
Workshop 1: Friday 22nd – Saturday 23rd August 2014
Times: 10am – 5pm on both days
Workshop 2: Monday 25th – Tuesday 26th August 2014
Times: 10am – 5pm on both days
The investment for your place in the Positive Performance Project is €375
EARLY BIRD OFFER!
All places paid for before the July 31st will receive 20% off!
How to Book
Spaces are limited and are being granted on a first come, first served basis. To hold a place attendees must pay in full.
To book please call us on:
Mobile: + 353 (0) 86 2517147
Office: +353 (0) 45 483982
Alternatively, send us an email with your contact details and we can phone you back at a suitable time.